Welcome to the new blog.
The blog will cover health, related community news, stories, and dental practice news, services, and events. You can find a link to the blog on the website menu.
WE ARE OPEN
Dear Patients and friends,
Well, as if this year has not been a strange year, our state is now headed into another shelter-in-place order. Please know that our office will remain OPEN. All appointments are considered essential for your care and well being from the Department of Health.
We remain committed to our patients’ health and well being. Our team is highly trained and proficient in Universal Precautions (following strict disinfection protocols). We continue to implement the extra steps needed to keep our patients and staff safe.
- We continue to operate at a reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Face masks are required to enter the office.
- Please check-in at the front desk for screening. It is ok to wait in your car once check-in has occurred.
- Temperature checks are done on everyone, including daily checks on the staff.
- All Universal safety precautions are taken for your safety. We follow the ADA, CDA, OSHA recommendations, and the CDC for our sterilization procedures, disinfectants, and PPE’s.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep both you and every patient safe. If you have an existing appointment, please honor that appointment. If you must cancel, we require 48 business hours advance notice to keep a productive schedule. Thank you so much for your support and understanding. We remain hopeful that a healthier, happier future is ahead..
Here’s to your health during the holiday season and 2021. Remember to brush and floss!
Gary Ackerman DDS and the Ackerman Team